Voting

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet the Newest Arrington

WOW!! Where to begin? I guess with a heartfelt apology to our 3 loyal readers and to our blog itself for our neglect. SO MUCH has happened since the last post, a mere 6 months or so ago haha. I don't think we ever officially announced on here that Mindy was expecting, well she was and just to get a time frame on our neglect, Tuesday night, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Our little joy was a mere 5 pds 11 oz and 18 inches long. ( i still can't believe that was a pound more than my niece Adah) She gave us a bit of a scare with jaundice, low blood sugar, and regulating her temperature, but even through it all she brought both of us Joy like we had never experienced. Those of you who are parents know what i'm talking about. There is no way to describe the love that is felt without actually experiencing it first hand. Something just changes, and you realize you would do anything to ensure their happiness and safety, even at the cost of your own. It is the closest i can come to comprehending the love that our Heavenly Father has for us, and to further understand how much he cherishes each of us. Our little girl (Elsie Joy) really is our heart and joy.

7 comments:

  1. She is BEAUTIFUL! We rejoice with you in this incredibly wonderful event. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful little family living in our home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! I can't believe I had to find out on FACEBOOK!!! LOL She is so cute I can't wait to come hold her so that Brandon will get baby hungry LOL Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a sweetite. Welcome to parenthood. She's a lucky girl to have the two of you for her mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Let the night-time parties begin!!! :) No, really, she is perfect. What else is there to say? I love and miss you both so much and can't wait to meet little Elsie Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clint and Mindy I LOVED this post! I totally agree with you about how much your life changes once you become parents. Isn't amazing how much you love them!
    Well she is beautiful and we can't wait for the day when we get to meet her. Hope all goes well with the recovering process Mindy.
    p.s. she is beautiful and I love the picture of her smiling!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Congrats you guys! I was so happy to hear that everything went well with the delivery and that Elsie is doing well. We can't wait to meet her and introduce our little Kajsa to you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Mindy, didn't even know you had a blog, or a baby!!! So exciting, girls are the best, especially with daddys. I'm so glad Stace told me about your news so I could search you out. Hope you're adjusting well, it took us a good month or more, now it's almost pure joy. Congrats, enjoy those newborn snuggles!

    ReplyDelete