Voting

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Gift of Flight




Hey there all. In the fall Mindy and I had the incredible opportunity to go flying in a go-cart.. yup you read right, flying in a go-cart. It is called a "powered parachute," and basically is a go-cart, with a giant fan on the back and attached to a parachute. Beats me how that works, pretty sure it's black magic, but we went for it anyway and it is a BLAST. We flew through canyons, chased antelope flew over mountains and somehow landed safe and sound. Needless to say, Clint is now hooked. But thankfully he has an amazing wife, who has given me the gift of flight for Christmas. The man who took us up, happens to be one of the few instructors in the state, and soon i will be buzzing your houses and soarin the skies in a go-cart all by my lonesome. Scary thought i know, but I am stoked nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You updated. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog?! What have you been up to for, I don't know, the past 2-3 years, Mindy?

    ReplyDelete